Innovative Real Estate has a reputation as a progressive company. There are many reasons for our success, but the most important one is our TEAM. Years of experience, continuous training, and dedication to service guarantee top quality performance. We identify each customer and client's needs and with our resources and services, we meet those needs. Our commitment to excellence provides the best real estate services to our customers and clients in a professional, courteous manner.
Resources available on this page include:
If you need rental property, look no further.
We have a wide variety of properties throughout the Philadelphia County area in all price ranges. We have 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments or house. We have a 24 hour emergency maintenance hot line and a wide range of contractors available to maintain your property.
See us first for the best in variety, location and service. If you want to rent for a while before you buy, we will help you settle in the area, and if you would like, we will arrange for a sales agent to assist you in the search for your permanent home. The entire Innovative Real Estate team will be working together on your behalf.
For PROPERTY OWNERS
If you are considering the sale of your home or rental investment property, look no further.
We would be happy to advise you at no charge regarding the current rental market, probable rents for specific properties or types of properties, etc. before you make a purchase commitment. We can also send you a package of information that more fully describes our management services. Our goal for our client-owners at Innovative Real Estate Investing is to convert your rental property from a time-consuming hobby or continuing aggravation to a true investment. If this sounds appealing to you, request more information - click here
If you own property and need leasing/management expertise, we can:
- Secure tenants
- Collect rent and security deposits
- Contract for necessary maintenance
- Keep you updated on current market conditions
- Eliminate stress from your long distance or in-town management responsibilities
- Represent your business interest in the investment
- Provide professional management for your condominium or townhome association
Rental Property Inspection
As a landlord, performing property inspections is an important part of your job. Even if you have a good tenant, routine inspections can help prevent big problems down the road. It also indicates to a tenant the type of condition you expect the property to be returned in. Read about 5 reasons regular rental property inspections are important for rental properties.
Rental inspection checklist
There are many different areas to consider when completing a rental property inspection. For example, landlords need to ensure that the tenant is maintaining the general upkeep and cleanliness of the property. The landlord also needs to monitor for issues outside of the tenants responsibility, many of which are age and weather-related.
- Check for general condition and cleanliness – for example, carpets, walls, doors, floors, curtains, kitchen including the oven, bathroom and toilet.
- Monitor wet areas for mold and potential water damage, including kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, ensuite and toilets.
- Check health and tidiness of garden, including lawns, trees and plants.
- Check basement for dampness, leaks and hazards.
Property owner-specific matters:
- Ensure all doors and windows open are in good condition.
- Check for leaking taps and ensure all kitchen and bathroom waste flows freely.
- Ensure exhaust fans in bathrooms and kitchen are operational and free of dust and debris.
- Check weatherboard, bricks and tiles for cracks and deterioration.
- Look around the house for dampness or wood rot.
- Check hot water service and cold water supply for leaks.
- Make sure smoke & carbon detectors are operational.
To order and schedule a property inspection, complete the property inspection form below and we will contact you within 48 with a customized quote.